Within the new marine elevator market, we have positioned ourselves as a customizer. By using standard modular designed components, we do not offer standard off-the-shelf products. Each order starts with a design sketching which in co-makership with a renown Dutch design agency. After the design is finished and approved by our customer, we obtain class society approval (DNV, ABS, LR, GL, BV, RINA, NK and KR).
Some of the specific features of our new elevators:
• Upgraded safety allowances for power factor and structures
• Type approved fire proof landing doors (A-0 and A-60)
• Home landing operation
• Smooth riding comfort
• Energy-saving control and drive system
• Efficient and accurate landing control system
• Quick installation and very easy maintenance
• Fire, CO2 or Halon alarm provided as optional to prevent a person to accessing the engine room area in case of fire and or gas leakage
Note: Mr Elevator branded elevators are also installed for ZADCO at ZAKUM oil field. A Dutch design elevator using European components (Italy, UK and Netherlands), assembled in the Netherlands and installed locally.
Mr Elevator has engineered and manufactured a broad range of marine elevators with the following basic specifications:
- Control system inverter (VVVF) drive with microprocessor control
- Speed (m/min.) 30, 45, 60 & 96
- Capacity (kg) 360, 500, 800, 1000, 1200, 1500 & 1700
- Operation selective collective control (2BC)
- Landing door hinged type : A-60 Class
- Center open type : A-0 & A-60 Class.